How to Consign
St Charles Furniture Consignment
Please review the terms below and contact us with any questions or to get started consigning your furniture with us.
Terms for Furniture Consignment:
- Consignment period is a maximum of 90 days
- Furniture and larger items must be submitted by photo
- After 90 days, you may pick up your item, or we will donate it
- Item prices are reduced by 10% after 30 days, and 20% after 60 days
- We retain 50% of the sale price, and you will receive 50% of the price
- All items must be clean, and in new or like new condition. If dirty, a cleaning fee may be applied
At Design On A Dime, we consign items based on current supply and demand trends. After reviewing recent trends, we are currently not accepting the following items for consignment:
- Craft Items
- Brass Items
"Both casual and elegant combined in one look. This unique piece is full of personality and fashion, and will complement your living room or sitting room quite nicely."
At Design On A Dime, we do our best to keep our inventory pictures updated. However, because of the quality and pricing of our merchandise, inventory sells quickly. So if there is a piece that really catches your eye, please call us to see if it is still available. If it is, we will happily put it on hold for up to 24 hours so you can make it in to purchase the item. Thank you!
Pictures are representative of type and quality of merchandise we typically carry on our floor but we do not guarantee to be in inventory. Our furniture and home décor sells quickly. Please refer to our Facebook Page for the most up-to-date inventory or please visit our showroom at 1982 Zumbehl Road. Thank you from Design On a Dime Consignment!